Sunday, May 24, 2015

Dewa Athena VII

Hi, I want to share with you about a event that held by my school. Actually this event been completed several times ago. But I wanna share my experience with you.

On Saturday morning on 21st of February, there was a event held by my school. It's called Dewa Athena VII. Dewa Athena VII it's like an olympic games where the participants are all students of 10th and 11th grade. This event is held every year. There's many categories of sports that will be contested such as futsal, basket, badminton and etc.

I went to Lapang Bali a little bit earlier than usual because I must there about 6am. It's because I must attended the opening ceremony of Dewa Athena VII. I wore a plain white t-shirt and black sport trousers as the dresscode. The opening ceremony itself a little bit off from schedule or ngaret. I must at Lapang Bali at 6am, but the opening ceremony itself started at around 7.30am. After some words from my principal, we had a little colour run around Indonesia (not all around the islands of Indonesia of course-_- but streets near my school named islands of Indonesia). So we started from Lapang Bali to Belitung street and continue to Taman Lalu Lintas and Jl. Sumatra. I slow down my pace because I'm not good at running (in distance), so I do a little jog while my friends passed me. And then I run to Jl. Banda and passed some of my friends that passed me earlier. And then I go back to Lapang Bali. At the gate of Lapang Bali, there's several committee that holding a big bottle of coloured water and ready to splash it to my clothes. Because few people a little bit shame to passtrough (especially girls), so I passed them and get splashed by coloured water. Fortunately, the coloured water is made with food coloring if not, maybe my white t-shirt will can't be washed and unusable. 

After that, the Dewa Athena VII begins. It began with a futsal match by Belitung Muda All Stars against XI IPA 3.I watched it because I really love futsal. And it was a very good match tho. After that, my class will play tarik tambang or tug of war. And the game began, it's so hard to pull the rope. No matter how hard you try to pull, the enemies will pull harder. And then we lost the game. 

In the afternoon, my class will play a futsal match, but the players aren't the boys but the girls. It's pretty unique actually, because I rarely watching women futsal, I just want to watch them play futsal. It quite funny actually, example when the ball is in front of the opened goalpost but the player kick the ball out to nowhere. Or in reverse, when a player goes on-by-one with the keeper, and the player shoot it but the keeper just looking at the ball passtrough her own goal without doing any effort to block the ball. 

Thanks for reading(y)




No comments:

Post a Comment