Monday, August 18, 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself

         Hello everyone, welcome to my simple blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Vieri Dimas Kusuma you can call me Vieri. I was born in Makassar, South Sulawesi on 9 August 1999. So I’m a 15 years old teenager. I live in Tanjung Sari Asri Residence Blok B no. 5 Antapani Bandung. Even though I was born in Makassar, but my parents was from Java. My father was from Tasikmalaya in West Java, and my mother was from Magelang in Central Java. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. All of them are older than me. My brother studied in UGM College Yogyakarta. And my sister studied in 11th grade 3 Senior High School, she is my seniors because we studied in the same school.            

How do I look like? Well, I’m a thin and tall person, my height is about 169 cm but I don’t know exactly is and my weight is about 60kg. I have short straight but a little bit wavy hair. And my color skin is fair brown.            

Well, my hobbies now is playing some computer games, playing chess and play sports with my friend but my favorite hobby is sleeping haha. And also I love playing with my cats. I have 6 cats, one of them is an Anggora and another is street cats that I adopted.

In 2012 I moved to Bandung and I signed up to 5 Junior High School Bandung in 8th grade. And I graduated in June. I miss the days when I was in 9th grade, which a lot of memories at that time. After I graduated with a pretty good score, I signed up to 3 Senior High School Bandung. And I become one of the student of 3 Senior High School Bandung. I feel so lucky and happy to become student of 3 Senior High School.

Well, I haved introduced myself, thank you for visited my blog and read my biography. Goodbye, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment