Monday, August 25, 2014

My New Friend (not new actually)

Hello, I'm going to tell about my new friend, Ilham. Ilham is my new classmates in X Science 3 class 3 Senior High School in Bandung. His full name Ilhamurrahman Faiz he live at Kiara Sari Permai street no. 9 Kiaracondong. He was born in 13 Desember 1998, so he is a 15 year old boy. 

Ilham is a kind person, also friendly too. He also good at sports like futsal. How does he look like? He is a a medium tall person, his body is thin but he is shorter than me. He has short straight black hair, and bold eyebrow and he also got brown skin.

His hobby is listening to music. He also likes do some exercise like, running, swimming and sometimes he play basketball too. Even though we already know each other at grade 8, but at that time we were both not too close. But today in 10th grade, we were in the same class so we became a classmates. 
I think that's for my new friend introduction. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment