Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Unforgettable Moment

Hmm, actually I don't unforgettable moment tho or I am forgetful person?
Okay, actually I have one. This is about my trip to Singapore with my father and my sister. 

After I pass final exam in junior high school, my school organise a graduation ceremony. Several days after the ceremony, my father asked me that if I would go to Singapore. Of course I would after my trip to Thailand was cancelled.

At 17th June (actually I forgot the date hehe) me and my sister went to Jakarta by train, because my father was work and living inj Jakarta. At the train station, me and my sister say goodbye to my mother. This is my experience to going somewhere with train after so many lonmg times ago the last time I going somewhere with train. Also, this is my first long trip (not actually) without my parents just with my sister. In the train, I feel so cautious. Every person including a little child that passed my chair, I'm always staring them with a horrific stare. And suddenly I want to pee, so I told to my sister that I'd wanted to go to toilet for a while. After that, I came back to my seat and fell asleep. When I fell asleep, I woke up and we has arrived at Stasiun Gambir, Jakarta. My father has standby to pick me up and my sister. We walked to the parking lot, and I felt so hot so I pay a visit to BreadLife to buy some ice cream. I buy 2 ice cream because it's so hot in Jakarta.

In the afternoon, we go to Soekarno-Hatta Airport to take a flight to Batam. When we arrived at Batam, it's late night so we go to hotel with my father's friends. We will go to Singapore tomorrow morning. At the morning before I have breakfast, I pay a visit to the hotel fitness. After I hame a little bit exercise, I take a bath, breakfast and take a bus to Batam harbor. At the harbor, my passport was checked by staff. After that I take a medium size ship to cross to Singapore, I was afraid to had sea sick but I didn't had it. After I arrived at Singapore harbor, my passport checked again, and may body was checked to just in case I have something probihited. An then, we go outside of the harbor building, and again I feel hot right here. And when I saw the sea, I realized that Sentosa Island nearby, just a fifteen minute walk from harbor. I walk to the Sentosa Island with my father and my sister, when we arrived we walk around and go to inside the famous Universal Studios. Who didn't know about this park yes? At the entrance we can see a globe with a huge Universal Studios sign and the globe was spinning. We go inside and we take a lot picture when I was inside the theme park. After I satisfied to play aroud the park, we go outside and pay a visit to Hershey's. Of course you know this famous chocolate brand right, don't you? Inside the store you can see lot lot lot lot of chocolate. Oh yes! This is chocolate heaven yeah baby. I just bought pairs of chocolate bars and my sister bought a small teddy bear. When the sun goes down, we take a bus again and go to Singapore harbor again to back to Batam city.

All right, this is my unforgettable moment I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment