Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MATSWAPATI

At 27th September, my school organise an art festival named MATSWAPATI. This an art, culture festival. In the morning there's a parade that all of the 10th grade will participate, but I don't attend the parade because I feeling a little sick. So in the afternoon, I push myself to go to Matswapati although my body not yet fully recovered. I ride my motorcycle and push to exceed speed limits although it's dangerous and forbidden at the streets hehe. When I arrived, I parked my motorcycle across the street. And I exchange my pre-sale ticket to real ticket.

When I'm inside, I've searching for my class' booth. And I found it, the booth was nearby the mainstage. I've talked to my friends, and my friends told me that our class win the parade competition. Of course I feel so excited but I feel sad too, because I'm not participated the parade. But alright it's okay I thing. When I felt little bit thirsty, I bought a glass of mint mojito, that drink was so refreshing. I went back to the booth and I saw the performances on the stage. 

In the night, this is what we waiting for. Yes, it's Glenn Fredly on the stage! He sang some really good songs and me with my friends dancing like a crazy people haha. His voice is very good. And we keep dancing all night long and then I'm not realize that my watch is told me that it's already 10 pm. After the Glenn's performance over, I rush to parking lot to go back home. When I ride to home, I forgot to zip my jacket so automatically I masuk angin and in the next day I'm sick again haha.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment