Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Dreams

Honestly, I have lot of dreams, passion, ambition and anything I like tho. So, I will start telling you about my dreams, right?

First, I really like anything about racing. From motorcycle racing to car racing. I love watching race on tv, it's so fun, exciting, and there's possible that what unexpected happens. Like crash, accident, one racer angry to another racer and anything. So I want to be racer hehe.

Second, I love a wild animals suchass owl, racoon, wildcats, squirrel. I was had a wildcat once, be he escaped from my house. In the future I want to have a wild animal to be my own pet as long not against the laws.

Third, I love playing billiard. It's an unique sport, and I am quite good at playing billard in the game or in the real world. In the future I want to have a set of billiard table and maybe owning billiard playground maybe.

Last but not least, I want to be successful person and make my parents proud of me. I can't do that at now, but I promise I'll be successful person and make my parents proud in the future. Wish me luck maybe?

And that's all of my major dreams of all and wish me to accomplished my dreams above in the future. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment