Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Holiday



Hi, this time I'll tell you about my holiday few days ago.

At 25th December, me and family wanted to spent the holiday at Ciater, Subang. Well Ciater is located at Jalan Raya Subang, nearby Subang and Tangkuban Perahu. We started at 9 am, because is holiday season the road from Setiabudhi to Lembang is stuck and heavy (or I say hardcore) traffic jam.So we decided through Ciumbuleuit, and fortunately my father knows the road from Ciumbeleuit to Lembang. The road is not bad can I say, but the road has many sharp rises so theres many car that stuck and cannot continue to climb. We pass through Punclut or Puncrut area. Punclut is very well known place to see Bandung from the heights. We stop by a sundanese restaurant at Punclut. At the restaurant I found a huge praying mantis that camouflaged nearby the table and I can see Bandung from here, it's so beautiful bur unfortunately the sky became so cloudy and I heard many thunder pass by. After we take lunch we continue the journey. Again and again, we pas through sharp rises and small roads or jalan tikus. An one hour and half we finally arrived at Pasar Maribaya, Lembang. At Lembang there's a heavy traffic jam direction to Bandung. After we pass thru the traffic jam we continue way to Subang. We enterthe forrest near Tangkuban Perahu. It's so beautiful and the air is so cold and refreshing, so I turn down the window and enjoyed the fresh air. When we pass by Tangkuban Perahu, the road is little bit empty but and then there's huge rain coming by and visiblity is so bad just almost 20 meters ahead. It does not matter until the road awashed by water and cannot see the hole ahead. 10 minutes later the rain subsided. And 40 minutes later we arrived at Ciater Spa & Resort. My father took a villa for one night. After we arrived at the villa, I instantly jump to couch to take a nap. At the night we came to hot springs nearby, because we on the resort's guests we can enter the hot springs where ever we wanted for free. So I decided to enter the first class of entire the hot springs available. I cannot explain how good and cozy it feels when you soak at the hot springs in the night plus the cold of the rain. I asked a person beside me where he came from, he said he is from Jakarta and he said it tooks almost 3 hours just from to Setiabudhi to Lembang. At 10 pm I decided to take a bath and back to villa.

In the next morning, I take breakfast nearby the hotel. After having breakfast I wanted to took a walk along the Ciater hot springs. The area is so huge, at the rear section there's many horses and offroad trips but I'm not interested. So I walk by thru a little strawberry field and flying fox course. And when I arrived at the villa, I wanted to soak my foot at a little pool with a little hot spring in it. It feels so nice soaking your feet in hot water in the morning. I enjoyed it almost for 40 minutes, and when I took my foot off, my foot dried out like on old man because I soak it for too long. Ups. At the afternoon we went back home through Ciumbuleuit again, it doesn't matter it has many sharp rises like I said before, but important one that we won't stuck at traffic jam for almost 3 hours and maybe more.

1 hour then I arrived at home and I take a nap and feeling so satisfied.
Huge praying mantis that I found
Me in the middle of tea gardens

Soaking my foot in the little pool at morning





No comments:

Post a Comment