Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cullinary: My Favorite Food

Hello, I would to tell you about my favorite foods.

First of all, there is Tahu Gejrot.
Tahu gejrot is a sundanese food. I fall in love to this freakin awesome food because it's so delicious and the smell is nice. The taste is absolutely delicious and it's become more delicious if you add some green or red chilli more to add some spicy taste.

Second, Lasagna.
It's an Italiano food. Lasagna is a kind of pasta with some meat sauce with it. This multi layer pasta is so yummy and make you wanna more more and more.

Third, Sambal Leunca.
This is not a main food, this is a side food or the seasoning for other food. Yes, it's a sundanese food again. I love this food especially if it made by my mom. I cannot imagine how delicious eat some tempe with sambal leunca on it.

Last but not least, Gudeg.
A kind of sweet food from Jogja. I like the gudeg itself, but I more like (maybe in love, again.) the friend of the gudeg, it's called Krecek. Krecek is a very very hot and spicy food. It's made from the skin of a cow (ew gross), I know it's a little bit gross but after you taste it you will be addicted like you addicted to me. You never know if you never try, right?

Well, there are just not only my fav foods l, actually I have many favorite foods but that is the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment